just procrastinating

Friday, March 19, 2004

Apprentice Update
This was kind of a throwaway episode, just a rehash of what has happened up to this point. I did notice that Trump sure did his best to make Omarosa's head injury look minor. At one he point he said the Doctors couldn't find anything wrong with her. Perhaps he is still concerned that there might be a lawsuit of some sort? Anyway, she sure is a jerk though.

Another thing that I just realized. I used to work with Amy. I just saw this:
Amelia began her hi-tech career at The SABRE Group and then joined as a pre-IPO employee in 1999 at Commerce One, one of the internet's highest fliers during the dot.com boom.
My current company used to be part of Commerce One until we were spun off. I joined in 2001, which is right when the ship started sinking. (coincidence?) But yeah, Amy Henry...I remember hearing that name a lot. I am pretty sure she had something to do with sales, but I am off to do some sleuthing and will be sure to post any information that I can dig up about her.

Update: Yep, she was in account management and was actually very well liked, so no dirt I'm afraid.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com