just procrastinating

Saturday, January 10, 2004

Sour Grapes?
I'm not sure what to make of Paul O'Neill tirade against his former boss. I don't doubt that he believes that he is telling the truth, but you have to wonder what he hoped to gain from this. For the folks on the left it is just more grist for the mill. They'll believe anything that makes George W. look bad. To everyone else, I think that this just comes off as sour grapes. Like most folks who have had a run in with an employer and ended up getting fired, I think O'Neill is just pissed as his boss and is going to recount whatever tales support his theory. Or maybe not, I have gone back and forth about O'Neill; at one point thinking that he was a straight talker and at others thinking he was a freakin' loco.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com