just procrastinating

Friday, January 09, 2004

Hyperbole Alert
Cute debate going on over at Matt's as to whether George W is "like the worst President ever". My take, he'll end up being either one of the best or one of the worst. I think if he gets a second term, which I think is probable, he will need to take on Social Security, get his spending under control and have Iraq turn out OK for him to be one of the best. I suppose is Iraq blows up and he keeps spending like he has been, he will probably end up as one of the worst. But not the worst. I voted for him and likely will again, although some times I wish there was a better alternative. But then other times I really do like him.

Over Christmas my brother in law said that he thought Bush was like Hitler, and I said "Yeah, but a cool kind of Hitler that you root for."


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com