just procrastinating

Friday, January 09, 2004

Thank You Sir, May I have Another
I am little slow today thanks to my new friend Mr. Beer. My wife bought me this thing about a month ago and I am already brewing my fourth batch, so I decided to reduce my beer inventory a little bit last night. It's not like real brewing, I think, because all the stuff you need comes in a can of syrupy goo which you cook along with some powdery sugary malty sort of thing. Its not like you go and pick out the finest hops like these guys. But it is still kinda fun and you feel like you are earning your beer, so that takes some of the guilt away. They have all different kinds of beers, but my favorite so far was West Coast Pale Ale which is the one that came with the kit. But still I have a feeling that this thing will end up like the ice cream maker we got for our wedding, fun for few months but once the novelty wears off you realize that you can just go to the store and buy the stuff.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com