just procrastinating

Thursday, January 08, 2004

Another thing: I really am just procrastinating by doing this. I often have actual work to do, although it isn't always "billable work" as we say in the consulting field, and I should be studying for the CFA level 1 exam that I am taking in June of 2004. For some reason I felt like I wasn't being challenged at work, so I decided that I would take the CFA exams to give me something constructive to do. I am sort of regretting that since I am not sure what good a CFA designation is to someone with an MBA in Finance who works in IT consulting, but oh well, I already paid for the exam and a bunch of the books, so I might as well take it.

I put a bunch of links up of blogs that I read which should grow over time and I have comments as well, which was easier to do than I thought. Now all I need is some content.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com