just procrastinating

Friday, July 30, 2004

Stupid Car
Well I have been meaning to take my car to get looked at and now I really have to. As I told the mechanic over the phone, it is making a "womp womp womp" sound when I drive, and the steering wheel is vibrating. At first I thought it was a flat tire, but they are all fine. He suggested that it might have come out of balance and asked me if I could see if the weight had moved. "The what? There's a weight?" I wish I knew more about cars.

So I'm taking it to the dealer today and hopefully he will tell me I need a new engine or a new transmission in addition to fixing this balance issue, because the mileage is now 35,868, and I know that in a week or so all of the major components that were covered by the warranty will start to break down.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com