just procrastinating

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Boring
I sat through the both of the Clintons last night. Hillary still hasn't mastered her speaking voice behind the podium. She sounds more like a mediocre actor performing in a role as a politician than an actual person. I don't think we will have to worry about Hillary ever winning a higher office any time soon.

Clinton is still Clinton, but he is also still boring. His tone is perfect, but the content just isn't really that interesting. And he is still lying up there. I heard him bash George W. about Kyoto, but I'm pretty sure that was against it as well. Also, it is hard to get excited about "after school programs". I'm sure that they are important to some people, but really, in a national election, who cares?


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com