just procrastinating

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Halftime Update
Well at least this game is starting to show some signs of life. Most Super Bowls are over by now, so I guess we should be thankful. I don't really have a dog in this fight, although I am inclined to support the Patriots, only because Tom Brady is a Michigan grad and was there when I was in b-school, and because the Patriots have Rodney Harrison, who went to High School with me. He was a few years behind me and I remember him, but he wasn't 6'1" 220. He was a little guy, even as a Senior. I hear that he grew a lot in college. Anyway its nice to see that he has had a successful career. I remember for awhile he was kind of known as a cheap shot player, but he has matured into a leader on the field.

The ads so far haven't really impressed me, although I laughed at the one with the horse farting. Can't remember what product it was, but it was funny.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com