just procrastinating

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Anyway, since I'm doing this now (and this time I really am) let me explain why. I have a job that allows me to a little too much in the way of free time, so I spend a lot of my day reading other people's blogs. A couple of years ago I started my own, but just couldn't get past what I was calling the post/read/edit/delete cycle. You know, where I would post something and then actually read it a little later and see some mistake or rethink it, and then go back and edit it, but decide it was lame and then just delete it. So I wasn't really doing any blogging. But this time it will be different.

Another reason is because I frequently comment on other blogs, albeit pseudonymously, and feel like I need a home base where I can expand on my points.

About me: Male, born in 1969, so that makes me 34. Married, no kids yet, 1 dog. I work in Consulting, kind of an IT business consulting type job that I don't particularly care for, but shouldn't be complaining about because I currently live in Charlottesville, VA, and there isn't too much going on here unless you want to work at Starbucks.
-Dave Segebarth


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com