just procrastinating

Monday, March 06, 2006

Oscars
I couldn't quite stay awake for the whole Academy Awards, since there really is no well defined end point for these, and I usually end up just giving up hope that they will get to Best Picture before midnight. So I was happy to see this morning that "Crash" had won, if only because it was the only movie that was nominated that I've seen. I do want to see "Munich" at some point and suppose I'll have to check out "Brokeback" as well, but a lot of the movies this year just did not appeal to me.

I also saw "March of the Penguins", which I found to be one of the more depressing movies that I have ever seen. Those penguins...I don't know how they do it. What's the point really? Back and forth, always hungry, year after year.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com