just procrastinating

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Boring Olympics
I don't know why these olympics seem kind of boring this time around. I remember really enjoying the 2002 Salt Lake City ones, but I just can't seem to get into these. I'm not alone with these thoughts and some have suggested it may be the fact that the Salt Lake City games played out in real time. Admittedly, whenever the news says "if you don't want to know the results, turn your head now", I look, so that does take away some of the excitement.

I've noticed that Ice Dancing is getting a lot of coverage this year, which is odd because I've always considered it to be the equivalent of Rythmic Gymnastics (the one with the ball and the ribbon): a sport, but not quite the same thing as it's more athletic cousin. But there is a good reason for all of this coverage. There is a really, really, really hot chick competing.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com