just procrastinating

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Commercials
I kind of like those education-type commercials that I've been seeing all the time, and they seem to come in pairs. One has a woman at the laundry talking about her pants, and she eventually wears them on her head, and then we realize that she is just hamming it up for her daughter. There is also one with a black guy in a knit hat who is walking around reading everthing and acting a little crazy, but it turns out he is pulling his son in a wagon. They are kinda cute.

Anyway, but that one kind of reminds me of Easy Reader. Remember a young Morgan Freeman in the Electric Company? He would kind of jog down the street singing "Easy Reader, that's my name." He would read stuff on signs like that guy in the commercial, as I recall.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com