just procrastinating

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Fox, Guys?
This Cathy Young post over at Reason’s Hit and Run is worth reading if you are you getting upset by the right-wing response to Terri Schiavo. I agree completely with this:
"I have to say that when I first started paying attention to this case I thought, like many other people, that there was something shady about Michael Schiavo and that, if nothing else, the guy was a creep. The more I've learned about the details, the more I've been sympathetic to this man."
This whole Terri Schiavo case is turning me off to my favorite right-wing fanatics. I used to like listening to Rush and Laura Ingram, but now since they are all Schiavo, all the time, and their arguments have degraded into ad hominem attacks on Michael Schiavo, I’m starting to wonder if maybe they are just idiots with an agenda. Well, I suppose that I knew that, but they were my idiots and with my agenda. Let’s get back to the good old days and talk tax cuts and make fun of east-coast liberals!


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com