just procrastinating

Friday, March 11, 2005

Jackson Trial
I haven't really been following the Michael Jackson trial but it's hard to avoid it. I'm starting to feel kind of bad for the guy, since it's clear that his grip on reality is quite shaky. I was thinking yesterday that if I were betting in a death pool, well, the odds are moving in that direction. Then this morning I saw this:
Insiders Fear Jackson Will Commit Suicide

Michael Jackson 's close friends now really fear that he will commit suicide. I am not kidding.

The scene yesterday morning at the courthouse in Santa Maria has convinced people who ordinarily do not say these things that Jackson is in serious mental trouble.

One thing is for sure: The combined pressures of his financial peril and seeing his accuser on the stand have undone Jackson.
Guilty or not, this whole thing is a bit sad to watch.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com