just procrastinating

Friday, April 02, 2004

Apprentice Update
I didn't think we would see Troy go so soon. But in this episode, he seemed a lot like a used car salesman, or maybe more like the finance guy that you have to talk to when you are buying a car. You just have to wonder if he is looking out for you as a customer. I think that Troy showed himself to be a bit of a con artist, and you really can't have that in a truly professional setting because smart people can usually catch on to that pretty quickly.

Did you notice that when Bill, Kwame and Troy were at the bar they held their drinks up for a toast and both Kwame and Troy had girly Cosmopolitans and Bill held up a Corona. Bill proved that he was a true Chicagoan, and for that I want him to win. He is the kind of down to earth guy that orders beer at a bar. I mean, I like wine and will order it at dinner, but I would never sit a bar and order wine. Just beer.

Bill seems a little timid, especially around Troy and Kwame, but now that Troy's gone I think that is really a Bill vs. Amy game. I wonder if Bill isn't a little too Chicago for this game and Amy's southern charm will win over Trump. I guess we will see.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com