just procrastinating

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Cheap Sunglasses
Kelly over at Just Playin' wrote about finding sunglasses that fit right and that got me to thinking about something. I always buy the cheap $10 sunglasses at the kiosk in the mall: you know the one that says "just like RayBans" or whatever. I always lose sunglasses or sit on them in my car, or someone else does...(ahem, Sheri), so it never makes sense to spend alot on them. The last pair that I had actually looked pretty cool, but I either lost those or they may have been stolen out of my car.

The last expensive pair of sunglasses I had was back in college when I had these pretty cool Revo's. They were like $200 sunglasses that I got for $25 because one of my roommates was liquidating his assets to buy pot (sorry Mom, no one you'd remember). I tried not to lose them, but that lasted for about 3 months.

So I was debating spending $59 dollars for these pretty cool ones at Eddie Bauer. I probably tried them on about 5 or 6 times, since I often go to the mall at lunch 'cause it's right across the street from my office. They were these cool all black wrap around-type shades, and I almost got them. But last weekend that kiosk in the mall opened up again and had same pair that I just lost, so I bought those instead. It's just hard to justify that kind of expense when you go through 3 or 4 of 'em a year.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com