just procrastinating

Friday, March 05, 2004

Political Test
This is kinda funny. Here is my result...
You're a... "Middle of the road Independent"
You have little conviction and even less loyalty. You expect politicians to cater to your outsized ego. If they catch Osama, you'll vote for George W. Bush. However, if you got laid off, you'll vote for John Kerry.
Actually the first time I did this, I was a "Typical Republican" because I wasted the Immigrant Mom vs. the Nascar Dad, because it wasn't clear that she was an immigrant before I shot. So went back and did it again, this time taking out the Nascar Dad. I feel better about that decision.

So I took out the Soccer Mom, Bible Thumper, Nascar Dad, Useless Professor, Hate America Guy, and KKK Guy.

Via Wonkette.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com