just procrastinating

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Nice Weekend
Today was sunny and got it up to about 60 degrees, and tomorrow is supposed to be even better. This is just a tease, but I'll take it. I went out and hit a couple of buckets of balls at the driving range at Meadow Creek Golf Course. I'm sure tomorrow I will be sore, since I haven't swung the clubs for a couple of months and I have that odd sort of tingly feeling in my side and forearm.

I don't golf much but am trying to get back into it. I used to play a lot in grade school and high school, but then just kind of stopped. I probably only played twice in my 20s. For my brothers bachelor party last September a bunch of us went down to Myrtle Beach and played 4 rounds, so I started to get back into it. I am trying to straighten out my swing. I just figured out how to hook the ball, so I think I am on to something, since my natural swing normally slices it. I just need to average out the two swings and I'm golden.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com