just procrastinating

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Knoxville Update
Looks like the wife is going to end up getting that job in Knoxville that I mentioned earlier. So I'd say at this point, the chances of us moving there are at about 80%. Unless she gets a better offer within the month or something doesn't work out during the negotiation phase, we'll probably be moving there. So that means over the next 6 months we have to get this house in shape to sell, put it on the market, deal with all that it will entail and move. Oh, and then there is the part about me finding a new job in a city where I don't know anybody and where the Michigan alumni network is somewhere between weak and non-existent. So that'll be challenging to say the least. But I am looking forward to the changes, since they will probably be for the better.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com