just procrastinating

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

The Apprentice
I haven't kept up with this too much, but I watched most of this one since the wife is off interviewing in Knoxville. From what I have seen, the competition has been structured so that the girls are still in the position to leverage their, um, assets, and this one was no different. It was only a matter of time before Sam was fired, and he finally got it this episode. I knew he wasn't playing with a full deck, but I thought it was the benevolent kind of kooky that was somewhat endearing. That look that he gave Trump when he got fired showed me that he is a very different kind of crazy.

Trump comes across as being pretty fair in this, which I wasn't expecting, but I suppose you would have to be if you were someone in his position. People don't usually just get to where they are by luck, although that plays a role. He is where is he is because he made things happen. Of course Trump is cocky, but if I was a billionaire who dated models exclusively, I could see how it might be a little bit more difficult to be modest. It seems like Trump wants a hot chick to win this thing, since the competition is structured to have the girls win and most of the girls that were selected for this could model. But can you blame him for that?


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com