just procrastinating

Monday, January 19, 2004

CFA Studying
I managed to crack open a couple of my CFA books over the weekend. I read through a little of Quantitative Methods for Investment Analysis, but decided that some of that stuff I need to memorize, so it might make sense to put that off until later. I also read a little from the Econ text which I brought with me to work so I can do some reading during my down time or at lunch. I was Econ major as an undergrad, but I remember surprisingly little of it. The Finance and Statistics are still relatively fresh, but some of that stuff I never really learned the first time around, so I will have to spend some extra time on that as well. But at least I find that stuff interesting, so its not really boring to me. But its still studying.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com