just procrastinating

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Well Whaddya Know?
Does anyone know anything about anything? I'm stressed all afternoon because of these stupid exit polls that show a Kerry blowout, and it turns out Bush wins (barring some amazing Ohio twist). I'm pleasantly surprised with the supposed outcome, but will hold off until someone concedes. I'd like this thing to be resolved today and not in 2 weeks.

Bush won the popular vote quite convincingly, so he must be pretty happy about that.

My feelings about this are similar to the way I felt when I got into b-school, or how I feel whenever I get a job that I want: "Great! But now I have to actually do the work." This is great for Bush, but now he actually has to clean up this mess.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com