just procrastinating

Monday, November 01, 2004

Predictions
I've been going back and forth all day on this race. It looks like the race is tightening in the final days and there are winning indicators for either candidate. Kerry has the Redskins loss, and Bush seems to have the odds at both Tradesports and the Iowa Markets. I've been reading the Horserace Blog which is making me feel a little more confident in a Bush win, and he seems very knowledgeable about the polls, but also more than a little biased.

At the beginning of the day, I was going to predict Kerry in a sqeaker, but just stay positive, I'll go Bush 50.5% Kerry 48.5% Nader 1%. I'll give Bush Florida and Ohio and somewhere north of 280 Electoral Votes. Or not. Who knows with this thing?


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com