just procrastinating

Monday, October 11, 2004

Christopher Reeve
I was sad to hear about Christopher Reeve's death this morning. He got dealt a tough hand and he did the best he could with it, and I admire him for that. I suppose in a way the world has been mourning him ever since his accident, because the former Chris Reeves essentially died 9 years ago, so this kinda just completes the process. Some day people with spinal cord injuries will be cured, and much of that will be because of the work he did.

I suppose it is inappropriate to mention this at this time, but has anyone noticed that Superman started looking a lot like his nemesis Lex Luthor in the final year of life? See here for an example. Kinda ironic (I think it's irony, but I tend to use that word incorrectly).


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com