just procrastinating

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Virginia Inspection
Virginia is one of those states where you have to get your car inspected annually, which is kind of a weird concept to me coming from Illinois. Its only $15 bucks; its just more of a hassle that usually requires some kind of logistical coordination between the two of us to get done. The inspection stickers on both of our cars expired in January, and I kept meaning to go up until a couple of weeks ago. Then, I thought I might just gamble and see if I could make it until we moved in July.

Well, my wife lost that one, and got a ticket yesterday. They usually don't just pull you over for that, so it must be the whole end-of-the-month thing. Since this is one of those jobs that is technically mine, (anything related to her car is pretty much my responsibility: oil changes, repairs, etc.), I guess I'm getting it done.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com