just procrastinating

Thursday, April 22, 2004

"Working" at Home
I got a couple of guys coming out to the house today to fix some tiles and clean the carpet, so I will be "working" from home today. Our house is going on the market some time next week, so the next few days are going to be spend doing all kinds of touch up work inside like repainting some walls and recaulking some of the baseboards and moldings, as well as getting rid of the general clutter that we have. I might actually call in sick tomorrow and get a pressure washer and clean and reseal the deck. So my life is pretty exciting now.

Oh, by the way, we had another softball game last night which we actually won. I was 2 for 2 with 2 runs scored, and had to run over the catcher on the last one because he was blocking the plate. (sorry, guy) I'm still not too happy with the way I am hitting the ball; everything seems to go to center or right-center and I am trying to pull the ball.

It is absolutely ridiculous how sore I can get nowadays from doing something as trivial as running the bases. But I guess those muscles just don't get used that often.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com