just procrastinating

Monday, September 04, 2006

Frickin' Cable
Now that I am no longer employed by the cable company, I can complain publicly about the service around here. Ernesto brought some rain through on Friday and our power went out for about 4 hours, but the cable was down for 2 days. Come one guys, a 2 day outage isn't exactly going to win any customer service awards.

So anyway, on Saturday I turned 37, which is probably only meaningful in that it takes me out of my mid-thirties (which I'd say are 34-36) and puts me in my late 30s, although my early-late thirties. I remember reading an article about how back in his day, Clark Gable was considered to exemplify an adult man at 37 when he was in "Gone With the Wind". Somehow he seemed a lot older than that.

But hey, another year and I can't complain. Sure, I'm unemployed and not sure what I'm going to do next, but that just means I've got options.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com