just procrastinating

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Overused Cliche
I just found this huge hornet's nest under my deck and am trying to decide how to get rid of it. But googling "get rid of a hornet's nest" results in more articles about Iraq and the war on terror than actual step by step instructions.

If I get stung later today when I attack the thing with a broom and wrestle it to the ground with my bare hands, then I'll blame you liberals and your overused cliches.

Update: Ouch.

No just kidding. All it took was 2 cans of Raid to stun the bastards, 2 pool cues and some duct tape to make a long poking stick, and that hornet's nest looks like a shredded newpaper. I was fortunate to be able to perform the entire procedure from a window that I shut whenever they got worked up, so no stings for me.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com