just procrastinating

Friday, September 10, 2004

Must See TV
Well, Must See TV on NBC is pretty much through with Friends being gone. I have to admit that I am rooting for Joey to do well, mostly because of all of the "Friends" Matt LeBlanc seems to be the, um, friendliest? I dunno, he seems like a nice guy, and I always like to see the nice guys win. The pilot episode had some funny moments, but the jury is still out on Joey.

I caught The Apprentice as well last night. Last season I was doing a show by show review in a shameless example of google whoring, which I don't think I'll be doing this season. But at least for this time, I'll add that in this episode Rob came across pretty badly with his "I wasn't delegated enough" excuse and pretty much deserved to get fired for that comment alone. Also the prematurely aging Pamela may need to learn some people skills.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com