just procrastinating

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Friends?
I don't watch Friends much any more, but I watched it tonight since it is coming to an end soon. Man, did that episode suck. I don't know if the writers have lost it, or if the cast is just too emotional to perform well, but that was some of the worst TV I have seen in a while. I am starting to think Tony has a point, although I used to like the show, at least for the first four or five seasons.

When M*A*S*H was nearing the end, the cast said they were getting to old to play what they were supposed to be: young Doctors in the Korean War. So in a way, it is kind of sad to see Friends go because they too are getting too old to play the part of young urban dwellers trying to make their way in the world. Since they are my contemporaries, that probably means I am too.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com