just procrastinating

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cold Diet Coke
Is there an airport on this planet that sells a cold Diet Coke? I was travelling last week from Dulles to O'Hare and then to Frankfurt and then through London on the way back to Dulles, so I think the answer is probably no. Why even bother with those open air coolers? Those never work; they're always luke warm, even the ones in the very back. Oh sure, I could get the fountain drinks with ice, but that's not really the same. Too much discretion with the syrup mix, it's totally unrealiable. And the airports in Europe don't even sell regular Diet Coke, it's that Splenda version that's so sweet I can't even drink half of one of them. I could drink a 6 pack a day of the Aspertame sweetened version. So it's good to be home.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com