just procrastinating

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Matthew McConaughey
Did anyone happen to pick the "Sexiest Man" People Magazine recently that had Matthew McConaughey? I was at the Dentist the other day and happened to stumble across it and leaf through it. Well, OK, actually I bought it for my wife who likes him, and I have buying her a lot of little presents recently for reasons that I'm not quite ready to make public. He always came across as a pretty cool dude, if you judge by his performances in Dazed and Confused, A Time to Kill, and well, maybe just those.

Anyway, what a complete egomanic. His answer to the question, "Who is your hero?" was "Me, in ten years." Huh. OK, more power to you dude. The whole interview was a public relations disaster in my mind; both my wife and decided he seemed like tool.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com