just procrastinating

Monday, October 24, 2005

Bad Haircut
The lady that usually cuts my hair went and got in a car accident. She's fine but needs some "time to recover". Well, after this butcher job her stand-in gave me, so does my hair. I should have known going in that it wasn't going to work out well. She was like 18, overweight and clearly not a sophisticated urbanite. The kind of person who think nothing removing my sideburns completely and leaving me with a mullet. Then when she started cutting it and was facing away from the mirror, so I couldn't really see what was going on. If felt so helpless, like maybe she was going too short, but I couldn't tell. It wasn't until she had to answer the phone that I saw the true extent of the damamge.

It's actually not that bad, but I feel kind of silly because it is shorter than usual. It reminds me of that old SNL skit, the Bad Haircut Support Group, which had a group saying that I can't find of the internet. It went something like "I got a bad haircut, this does not mean I am a bad person. When it grows back, I will take a picture in to the stylist to show exactly what I want...." something like that.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com