just procrastinating

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Finals?
I woke up at 4:15 this morning and realized that I completely forgot about my final exams in December. My heart raced. Fuck! I'm going to fail all of those classes. I went through the a list of classes that I was taking and couldn't think of one final that I made it to. Then I realized that in addition to that Spanish class I never went to, I hadn't even been attending most of my classes, or really any, come to think of it.

Then I slowly started to realize that I was going to work every day, so that's why I'd been missing class. And maybe I'm not taking any classes; you know, I haven't been in any type of school since 1998. So I slowly conviced myself that I hadn't missed anything and went back to sleep.

This is recurring dream of mine that I've had for years and probably always will.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com