just procrastinating

Sunday, November 21, 2004

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
I'm watching The Good, The Bad and The Ugly tonight for the maybe tenth time or so. Great movie, a little longer than maybe it should have been, but always worth watching.

When I watch movies, I usually check out the Internet Movie Database to answer questions that I have. For this I was wondering if I was older than Clint Eastwood then? Answer: No, he was 36. What about Tuco? 51 then. Would you believe that Tuco, who is Eli Wallach, is still alive? He's almost 90 now! What about Sentenza (The Bad) played by Lee Van Cleef? He was 41 then, but died of a heart attack at 64 in 1989. How about Tuco's brother, Pablito? Same age as Clint, and committed suicide in 1996. I wonder why? Did you know Clint Eastwood is 6'4"? I never would have thought that, but I suppose he is. So much interesting information that without an Internet, you would just sit around and wonder about.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com